Re: Test case for "dopuble free or corruption" issue

On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 07:15 +0100, Russel Winder wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-09-27 at 20:31 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > If you attach an actual test case, I will investigate.
>
> Attached to this email is a small file that I think highlights that
> adding an option group to a context has "issues".
[snip]

I think the problem here is that you are calling both:
context.add_group ( options ) ;
and
context.set_main_group ( options ) ;

Of course a crash is pretty harsh way of responding to that.

But I think you should have the same problem when doing this in C. The C
functions take ownership of the entry, though I'd hope they could be
clever enough to know whether they have already received an entry.

www.openismus.com