Stock and labels on the button OR english language by default

Hello,

I'm using stocks on some buttons in my application. I noticed that it
is possible to use stocks and custom labels in menu actions.

static Glib::RefPtr<Action> 	create (const Glib::ustring& name, const
Gtk::StockID& stock_id, const Glib::ustring& label=Glib::ustring(),
const Glib::ustring& tooltip=Glib::ustring())

But I could not find an option to use custom label with the stock in
buttons. How is it possible?

The problem is that when the application is running on the non-english
OS all standard stock labels are translated, and this is not good,
because I need english labels only. If it's impossible to use custom
labels for buttons with stocks then may be possible to use english by
default?

Please give me an advise,
Eugene.