Re: Gnome::Main vs Gtk::Main

On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 19:23 +0100, Russel Winder wrote:

> I will check to make sure I haven't stupidly used something from
> libgnome directly, but apart from the GOption experiments I did in C
> everything in the application is in C++ from gtkmm and libgnomeuimm.

As far as I can tell, my code has no mention of libgnome, libgnomeui,
libgnomemm, or libgnomeuimm -- certainly I do not have those libraries
referenced by header in source or library at link time.  Yet I am still
getting all the assertions.  Is it that there is some transitive
reference that get sorted by Gnome::Main but not by Gtk::Main?

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                +44 20 7585 2200