Re: Gnome::Main vs Gtk::Main

On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 13:50 -0400, Paul Davis wrote:

> Gnome::Main initializes the backend wrapping of various libgnome types
> that is not done by Gtk::Main. if you are using libgnomemm types, you
> must use Gnome::Main

A far as I am aware libgnomemm only contains  Gnome::Main,
Gnome::ModuleInfo and Gnome::Program and I am not using any of those
now.  I also thought I had removed all the libgnomeuimm stuff (but I
believe these are independent libraries?).

I will check to make sure I haven't stupidly used something from
libgnome directly, but apart from the GOption experiments I did in C
everything in the application is in C++ from gtkmm and libgnomeuimm.

Thanks.
--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                +44 20 7585 2200