Re: Glib::OptionsContext

On 9/26/06, Russel Winder <russel russel org uk> wrote:

It strikes me that this options area of GTKmm is under-documented not
only in terms of tutorials and examples but also  in terms of reference
documentation and Google index hits!  Any material you put together
would be massively helpful.

Really the whole glibmm library is under-documented.  Granted, a lot
of the classes in glibmm are relatively simple to understand, but I've
thought for a while that it would be nice to add some glibmm
information to the gtkmm tutorial or something like that.  I just
haven't put in the time to do anything like that yet.

--
jonner