Re: Glib::OptionsContext

On 9/26/06, Russel Winder <russel russel org uk> wrote:
Can anyone point me at examples of use of Glib::OptionsContext,
Glib::OptionGroup and Glib::OptionEntry?  (The reference manual seems to
have no examples of use.)

I've been thinking about writing up a little tutorial about that for a
while, but havent' gotten around to it yet.  Of course, I've only used
it for very basic option parsing, so I'm sure I have more to learn as
well.  In any case, if you want you can take a look at the
'src/main.cc' file from my agave app if it helps at all (see
http://home.gna.org/colorscheme/).  if you need something more, you
could also try trawling through some other application code (see
http://gtkmm.org/extra.shtml for a list of applications that use
gtkmm).

Hope that helps.

--