Licensing question.

Hi gtkmm users,

We created a proprietary application with using GTKMM. I was asked to
find out about all licenses under which GTKMM used libraries coming. I
have shown the link on the license page of GTKMM:
http://www.gtkmm.org/license.shtml They said that I should find out
about each licnese using by the gtkmm. I'm not a lawyer, but I dont
think that GTKMM can allow to not release the source code when other
libraries, which are used by the GTKMM, require to open the source
code.
Please, give me an explanation. There are several libraries coming
with the GTKMM:
gtkmm-2.4 gdkmm-2.4 atkmm-1.6 gtk-x11-2.0 pangomm-1.4 glibmm-2.4
sigc-2.0 gdk-x11-2.0 atk-1.0 gdk_pixbuf-2.0 pangoxft-1.0 pangox-1.0
pango-1.0 gobject-2.0 gmodule-2.0 glib-2.0
This list is taken from list that appearing when you type "pkg-config
--libs gtkmm-2.4". Should I check the license for each library of this
list, for release code requirement?

Please help me who knows this subject.

Eugene.