Re: is there a way to ask if a signal occurred?

Paul Davis-3 wrote:

> Not exactly sure what you're asking here.

I want to get the x-coordinates of two Positions. For that the user shall be
able to click simply in the drawing area and with a clicked or pressed event
I will capture that. I have already found a logic which works, but I use
some variables for that. I could save some of them if there is a possibility
just to ask if an event occurred.