Re: verbose exception

> What would the patch look like? Is this simply a new class, or does it
> change existing API?
Just a new class. the goal is not to change the existing API.
At the moment it is not really a patch, just an independant class.

> If it's just a new class, I don't understand why it needs to be in
> glibmm.
Because, when I searched this feature, I expected to find it in glibmm (just a
personnal feeling).
But OK, if you think that such mechanism is useless to be provided by glibmm,
you have (obviously) a better idea than me of what glibmm shall be.

> If it changes existing API then it can't be allowed.
This is a good rule !