Re: drawing ellipses

Amadeus W. M. wrote:
How do I draw an ellipse (or rectangle, for that matter), rotated by some
angle? I know about Drawable::draw_arc() and draw_rectangle(), but these
only draw the objects with the semiaxes parallel to the image axes. I
imagine I have to set up some transformation matrix, and I don't know what
to look for. Thanks!

You either need an some 3D graphics system (e.g. OpenGL) or manually break the shape into little segments and draw them individually.

I guess the former is easier.

Ben