RE: scrolled window with drawingarea

Title: RE: scrolled window with drawingarea

call queue_draw (see the widget doc) from your signal handler and the expose handler gets called soonly...

-----Original Message-----
From: gtkmm-list-bounces gnome org on behalf of oedipus
Sent: Tue 03.10.2006 10:44
To: gtkmm-list gnome org
Subject: Re: scrolled window with drawingarea

I tried out the on_expose_event and it works realy fine. That was the human
error. But know i try to let execute different drawings while different
signals are triggered ( for example buttons). How do I link the Signal into
the expose event?

Sent from the Gtkmm mailing list archive at

gtkmm-list mailing list
gtkmm-list gnome org