Announcing libgoocanvasmm-0.1

Hey,

I think I've ironed out most of the major bugs in libgoocanvasmm.  I've posted tarballs for download at:

http://download.gna.org/libgoocanvasmm/

Be sure to get the goocanvas-0.4_patched.tar.gz and install it.

I'm not entirely sure yet, but all code using the unpatched version should be API stable, assuming you're not including anything besides goocanvas.h

Disclaimer:

I have no idea what exact version of cairomm this requires.  goocanvas makes no direct check.  I've been developing this based on the latest CVS versions of all packages where available. (As determined by jhbuild)

The latest CVS version dependancies are:

cairomm >= 1.2.2
  -> cairo >= 1.2.0
    -> xrender >= 0.6
      -> Only appears to depend on X11 (no version)

If anyone has an older version of cairomm installed and can verify that this works, send me a note so I can make the dependancies as lenient as possible.

I've posted what should be a working set of files for use with jhbuild.

Cheers,
Paul Davis