More wrapping fun

Hey,

Has anyone ever seen this error?

(moving_shapes:28509): glibmm-WARNING **: This object, of type GooCanvasPolyline, already has a wrapper.
You should use wrap() instead of a constructor.

A specific example is the moving_shapes example in libgoocanvasmm. If a call is made to create an object after this call:

_view->set_model( model )

It gives me the error above.

I looked at objectbase.c in glibmm.  It appears as though the pointer already has a stored Glib::qdata_ when the call to instantiate Glib::Object( gobj ) is called in any of the
GooCanvas::(Item Derivied, ie Rect)::create( ... ) calls.

I'm not sure I even know where to begin looking for this one, so any pointers would be helpful.

Paul