Re: glade-3 integration for gtkmm-widgets

On Thu, 2006-11-23 at 15:27 +0100, Oliver Nittka wrote:
> the only solution i can see is to make glade call an additional callback
> between GObject creation and property assignment (see my previous mail
> to the list: we'll have to talk to the glade team about it).

Yes, changing it in Glade3 would be ok for short term. But the issue
remains that we need specific support in Gtk+ applications for Gtkmm
widgets. The real solution is of course to fix the Gtkmm wrapping
(though that might be easier said than done ;)).

Brgds,
  Alexander Brinkman.