problem with motion notify signals

Hi,

I have created an interface, where I have a Gtk::Image and a
Gtk::Drawingarea. The Gtk::Image got a motion notify signal in a
Gtk::Eventbox and the Gtk::Drawingarea has also its own motion notify signal
and a button press event, but not in an extra Gtk::Eventbox. When I now
press somewhere in the drawing area the functions connected to the motion
notify signal of the Gtk::Image get triggered. This is some unwanted
behavior and it causes me also a segmentation fault because of that. Do I
need to put the signals of the drawing area also in an extra Gtk::Eventbox
that they don’t interfere with each other? Can someone tell me why I have
that behavior?

Thank you in advance
Alex