fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'glib-object.h'

Just downloaded and installed the latest Gtk and gtkmm for Windows last
night. While trying to build a simple example, I receive the following
error:

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'glib-object.h'

This seems stange since I can't be the only one using this package. I
performed a search on my box and 'glib-object.h' really is not there.
What is the fix for this?

John Estess

Sponsored Link

$420k for $1,399/mo.