Re: Handling document creation

On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 01:48 -0200, Arthur Maciel wrote:
> Murray, particularly do you know where can I find gtkmozembed source?
> It is required by gtkmozembedmm, but I could not find the source of
> it. There is no package like 'mozilla-devel' on my distro package tree
> (gentoo).

Sorry, I don't use gentoo. I believe they have forums or such like where
you can ask questions.

I do think it's meant to be part of mozilla or firefox. It's very
possible that gentoo makes no distinction between runtime and
development parts of packages, seeing as gentoo builds everything from
source.

www.openismus.com