Is there a documentation/reference about wrapping C APIs?

Hi,

is there a *good* documentation/reference about wrapping C APIs with
glibmm/gmmproc? I´ve only found
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/aph.html, which
is partially outdated and (as I think) misses quite a lot of
descriptions. So for example I would like to know how to:

- wrap vfuncs (or should I simply not wrap them?)
- wrap a object that derives from GInitiallyUnowned
- wrap custom constructors with custom parameters (e.g.
cc_view_widget_new_root and not cc_view_widget_new)
- wrap interfaces and objects that are based on interfaces
- implement GObjects that inherit two interfaces without using C++
multiple inheritance (or should I use that?)

It´d be pretty useful if this information could be added to
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/aph.html,
because it´s really difficult to guess these things from the gtkmm
etc. sources.

Best regards,

Philipp Kerling