Re: FW: performance control?

Hi,

if you are using gcc for compiling your application you can use the -gp flag. This causes the compiled application to produce profiler data which can be analyzed with gprof. (Or search for a gprof GUI)

See also http://www.gnu.org/software/binutils/manual/gprof-2.9.1/html_mono/gprof.html

I have never done this with a gtkmm application, so I can only hope this helps ;-)
FReAK