Gtk::Window::move() does not move

Hallo,

I wrote a little programm a few month ago unsing gtkmm. The main window
is not decorated, so I have to move the window by dragging it with the
mouse. I call Gtk::window::move(x, y) in my event handler function
Gtk::window::on_motion_notify_event ( GdkEventMotion* event ). This used
to work fine. Since a few weeks window::move() does not move my window
any more. I did not change any thing in my programm. The docs say, that
window managers might ignore the request to move my window. That's fine
- but there should be a function that does move my window definitively.
I'm shure there is - but I can't find it :-( Am I blind? Thanks for your
help!