Re: Custom Icon or Images on Buttons

On 5/18/06, Bill Sousan <BillS techsi com> wrote:
Thanks!  I have converted to using this and I think it will work for me.
The only problem I have now is that I want to be able to set a custom icon
size.  However, the system always forces my icon to be of a certain size.
How can I indicate to the IconFactory to use the size of my icon (the one
from my pixbuf image)?

hmm.  If it were me, I'd look at Gtk::Image.  Specifically this constructor:
Image (const Gtk::StockID& stock_id, IconSize size)
I'm not sure if that's the best way, but it looks like it would
probably do what you want.  Then you could add that Image to the
button with Gtk::Button::set_image() or something similar.

Jonner