Re: Removing Widgets From Gtk::Table

Holy cow!  Look how fast this got resolved!  No doubt -- people like you guys will make M$ go to hell
in the basket in another year or two!  Free Software rules!!

On 5/16/06, Jonathon Jongsma <jonathon jongsma gmail com > wrote:
On 5/16/06, Nickolai Dobrynin < ndobrynin gmail com> wrote:
>  Glad the bug report has been filed.  Hope we'll know the rest of this story
> before
>  long.

Just to follow up, I've committed Paul's patch and closed the bug.  So
this particular bug should be fixed in the next release (both 2.8 and
HEAD).

Jonner