Re: Removing Widgets From Gtk::Table

I've had a similar problem.  IIRC, I fixed it by removing things from the
Gtk::Table object directly, via Gtk::Table::remove, rather than from the
auxiliary Table_Helpers::TableList one.  Try it.

That did the trick, thanks!

Having said that though, does that mean that the
Table_Helpers::TableList interface just doesn't work? Or was it just
never intended to be used in the manner I was attempting (using the
Table_Helpers::TableList::iterator to remove specific widgets from a
table).

Should a bug be filed?