Re: How to use GtkComboBox

Thank you guys! GtkComboBoxText looks great. There is only one problem:
I use glade with glademm, but I can not find "GtkComboBoxText" in the
glade editor (I am sure I have the latest version: 2.12.1!

When I replace all "ComboBox" by "ComboBoxText" in the .glade file,
glade tells me that it does not know this widget and glademm tries to
create labels :(

Is there a convenient trick around this?
Thanks!
Nathan