Re: How to use GtkComboBox

On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 12:40 +0100, Nathan H�wrote:
> Thank you guys! GtkComboBoxText looks great. There is only one problem:
> I use glade with glademm, but I can not find "GtkComboBoxText" in the
> glade editor (I am sure I have the latest version: 2.12.1!

Glade can't use GtkComboBoxText, and you can't use the text entries that
Glade adds for you in a GtkComboBox widget. You must do that in code.
The gtkmm documentations says that, I believe. Sorry.

You can use get_widget_derived() with a GtkComboBoxText-like class, if
you add the appopriate constructor - see the libglademm chapter. You
would still need to add the actual text entries in code.

www.openismus.com