Re: bool field treeview / Windows problem

Hi,

Could you please create a new bugzilla entry for this problem with

1. The version of gtkmm you use
2. The version of the mingw32-gcc (or MSVC if relevant) compiler
3. A simple testcase that reproduces the problem.
4. Add me to the CC: list for this bug (cedric gustin gmail com)

Thanks !

Cedric