Re: Convenience utility for Glade users

I compile a default glade file into the executable and
provide a command line option to use a different one.
I also compile all custom glyphs into the executable
using a similar technique.

I think it is critical to have a single executable that
doesn't depend on finding other files at runtime.
It is too hard to get all installations correct.

Doug