Re: Versions of gtk/gtkmm used by distros?

On Sun, Jun 25, 2006 at 11:44:15AM -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> Could someone point me at a listing of which distros ship with which
> version of gtk?  We're attempting to gauge how many users would be
> affected by this change.

Debian:

Sarge (stable) ships gtkmm 2.4 and GTK 2.6.4.
Etch (testing) and unstable ship gtkmm 2.8 and GTK 2.8.18.

Unless it's been updated since my last update, fink ships GTKmm and GTK
2.6.x.

--
mouse, n: a device for pointing at the xterm in which you want to type.
                -- Fortune