Re: communication between different parts of application via signals

Scribit Joe Van Dyk dies 25/06/2006 hora 22:33:
> I wonder if I'm not understanding "anonymous coupling" correctly.  Hm.

I suppose that the fact that any part of any plugged in module can
connect some of it's function or method to an accessible signal is the
anonymous part. That is, the signal has no knowledge of who it will be
calling.

If you write a function or method that explicitely calls some others,
there is a "named coupling", in the contrary.

Quickly,
Nowhere man
--
nowhere man levallois eu org