CC-ing to this list isn't working

Hi all.

I haven't done too much testing, but I got an email from Marko Anastasov
(client: Evolution 2.6.*) and from Murray Cumming (client: Evolution
2.6.*) and they both CC-ed this list. However, neither of their emails
appeared on this list.

On my replies, I have included the list in the To field and this seems
to work.

So, either the list doesn't like being CC-ed to or evolution doesn't
like to CC the list. If someone with another client could try and reply
to this message and CC the list to test it, that would be great.

Thanks,
-Gezim