Re: patch for "Programming with GTKMM" book

On Sat, 2006-24-06 at 00:57 +0200, Marko Anastasov wrote:
> I've commited this, thanks.

It hasn't changed in the page
( http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/ch17s03.html ).
Is there a release cycle for documentation too?

> Note that html files are generated from docbook source and are
> thus not meant to be modified. The source file is
> docs/tutorial/gtkmm-tut.xml .

> Generally the practice here is to send patches to bugzilla.
> See http://www.gtkmm.org/bugs.shtml#NewBugs .

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind. If what you said is agreed upon then
Chapter 24. Contributing is incorrect as it says "please post your
contribution to the gtkmm mailing list at <gtkmm-list gnome org>."

Thanks,
-Gezim