Re: custom treemodels and treeview padding

Yes, I understand that.  My custom model doesn't support child rows
either.  My question was more specific in nature -- What specific
piece of data in ListStore is used to indicate to TreeView that child
rows are not supported?  (i.e. what is the magic piece of data that I
need to implement in my custom model?)

Jonner