Re: Website update?

On 6/7/06, Douglas C. MacKenzie <doug mobile-intelligence com> wrote:
A couple small suggestions:

1. I would like to see a link to the cvs repository,
and directions with the cvs project names.  It is helpful
to create patches against the cvs tree, and it is often
very difficult to guess project names.  Here is an example
description from a sourceforge project's site:

Odd, I could have sworn I had a link to the CVS page under the "Other
resources" link along the left sidebar.  The page always existed (and
was linked from the 'development' page), I just forgot to add a link
in a more prominent place.  I've now added the link to the sidebar.
Does that solve your concern or is there some additional information
you'd like to see on that page?

2. I don't see a link to the glade gui builder in the related tools
area.

Good point.  That should be added.

I think it looks very nice.

thanks