Re: program design

On 6/5/06, Hargobind Khalsa <khalsah gmail com> wrote:
Take a look at this:
http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/ch18.html
I think that may be what you are looking for, no threads required.

I don't see how that helps me.  I want my Update() function to update
the GUI each time it is called.

Joe

p.s. Is it possible to make the default reply-to address gtkmm-list gnome org?