Re: MDI, is it possible???

Ok I get your problem...

If you use glade you might be lost... or not.

What you can do is: make a window and embed your "root" widget. Tell glade to make a seperate class and then export all to code. At this point you throw away your root window and only use the widget by instanciating as many objects as you want.

I personally build my widgets by hand... It isen't that hard and you can fine tune it quite well. But on the other hand, I am in a situation where I can't use glade anyway. I am writing a few small visualisation apps that use gtkglextmm and that dosen't play with glade.

Sean