Re: MDI, is it possible???

On 1/11/06, Sean Farrell <rioki web de> wrote:
> Why do you want to control the positions of the windows. If they are
> root windows I would leave it to the window manager, who should be quite
> clever about the positioning. It you want to nest the "windows" then use
> any positioning scheme that Gtk offers you.

I want a main window with menu, with "inside" her, some widget (or
window) that change according to some condition... But I don't want to
view more than one window... I don't know if I explain myself... This is
also my notion of MDI, but maybe is wrong.

--
Ciao da
N poleone (ICQ# 266220356; MSN Messenger: napoleone1981 yahoo it)