Who is your daddy?

Learning about HBox, I found out that its parent is Box, but I can't understand if Box's parent is Obj, widget, Container or if there is some other objet that is its parent class since it is not clearly specified. I am basing my knowledge of this, or the lack of it, on the html documentation. I can always go to the source code and find out who is who and what is what, but that would defeat the documentation's purpose.
I remember that the old documentation had a hierarchy tree, where all I had to do was to click on the parent class and that was it. Is there a way with this new documentation?

Thanks folks!

* You cannot exercise your power to a point of humiliation.
- Jean Chretien

* It's amazing how the small seeds of distrust and misunderstanding
can yield a crop of hate and death...

* If that document has fine printing anywhere, just chuck it in the garbage
- Jorge Escalante
Ma'assalama! Adiós! bye!

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com