Re: Removing a widget from its container without destroying it

well, in fact I've just called Gtk::Vbox::add(Widget&)

2006/2/13, Michael Ekstrand <michael elehack net>:
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:05:06 +0100
Mickael Drean <mickael drean gmail com > wrote:
> nop, remove() destroy my widget! i want to use it again later

Wild guess... is it memory management? When you added the widget to the
container initially, did you tell it to manage the widget? I'm not
well-versed enough yet in the memory management aspect of Gtkmm to know
for sure, but it seems to me like it could cause this kind of a problem.

- Michael

--
mouse, n: a device for pointing at the xterm in which you want to type.
               -- Fortune