Re: Gtk::TreeView

Hi all,

I am linking this code to the .dll I made, but I did compiled it as MT Debug DLL - the code is fairly simple (few classes) that delete only what they create (and what I create outside - I delete myself). The interesting thing is that this error only happens when using data model for list/tree view. I'll try to compile test.cc without any linking to other libs other than gtkmm, and will post results.

Thanks,

Vladimir.