Re: Gtk::TreeView

Hi all,

I'm loading everything but the treemodel from the .glade file using libglademm. For the creation of model and model data columns I'm using example code from the gtkmm book. The window pointer I'm getting is valid (points to Gtk::Window data) as well as the treeview pointer (but I'm only deleting window, since all other widgets are managed and will be deleted as children of window). I also noticed that nodes are showing some bad behavior: Only last node is shown as root (top), and the when I click to expand the node, nothing shows (empty). The binaries of gtkmm are from http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/. I've double checked the code. When the deletion of window occurs the heap error message is issued by the visual studio. In the end, I can cook up small example of this - if needed.

Thanks,

Vladimir.