Re: problem installing gtkmm with Windows installer

-------------- I had the very same problem, but Cedric helped me resolve it, here is a compy of our conversation ----------------

Cedric Gustin <cedric gustin gmail com >
to Jonathon, me, Gtkmm
show details
 Dec 1

This is a known problem with the gladewin32 GTK+ 2.8 installer. Jonathan
 suggested the right fix. Alternatively, you can upgrade to GTK+ 2.10
(http://gladewin32.sf.net) and gtkmm 2.10 (installer available from
http://wwww.gustin.be).

Cedric