Re: problem installing gtkmm with Windows installer

On 12/10/06, Cedric Gustin <cedric gustin gmail com> wrote:
oedipus wrote:
> @ Cedric: that package solved the problem.
> But for some unknown reason I receive now constantly linking errors at the
> end of the compiling. Do I need to set any special flags or so?

Could you be more specific ? A log file with these linking errors would
help...

Cedric

I've seen linker issues on windows associated with whether the linker
options were specified before or after the objects to be linked.
Could that be your problem?

--
jonner