Re: problem installing gtkmm with Windows installer

Hi,

oedipus wrote:

> oedipus wrote:
>>  libpng12.pc but it is libpng13.pc installed.
>>

> I found the location and changed it:
> under ./GTK/lib/pkgconfig in the cairo.pc file. There was writen a 12
> instead of a 13 for the libpng package.

This is actually a bug in the gladewin32 gtk 2.8 installer, not the
gtkmm one. See a recent thread on the gtkmm list. This is fixed in the
gladewin32 gtk 2.10 installer. May I suggest you upgrade to 2.10 ? You
can also find gtkmm-2.10 binaries on the gnome servers

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/gtkmm/

Cedric