Re: memory leaks

Thanks for reply

I'm using this program:

#include <gtkmm.h>
int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
    Gtk::Main kit(argc, argv);
//    Gtk::Window window;  // with or without => same behaviour
//   Gtk::Main::run(window);
    return 0;
}

I'm using only _CrtSetDbgFlag() .

//Chances are, they aren't real memory leaks, they're just being
//reported as such because memory isn't explicity deallocated at the end
//of the program which can happen for a number of reasons.

I was thinking that something like this coudl be doing it.

thanks

Trigve