Re: Gtk::TreeView with Gtk::CellRendererPixbuf

mpGtkTreeView->set_model(mRefGtkListStore);

might help a bit.  In addition, you're not putting anything into your
icon column either.

/*Bob Caryl*
Fiscal Systems,Inc.
256.772.8920 Ext. 108
http://www.fis-cal.com <http://www.fis-cal.com/>/

/This email message may contain privileged or confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use,
disseminate, distribute, copy or rely on this message or attachment in
any way. If you received this email message in error, please return by
forwarding the message and its attachment to the sender and then delete
the message and its attachment from your computer.

Neither Fiscal Systems, Inc., nor its affiliates, accept any liability
for any errors, omissions, corruption or virus in the contents of this
message or any attachments that arise as a result of e-mail transmission./

Gareth Foster wrote:
> I still can't make this happen.
>
> Here is what I have so far (I've tried to trim it for relevance). What
> am I missing?
>
> http://www.noidea128.org/sourcefiles/16480.html
>
> Gaz

>>> I am still struggling a bit with this. What should the stuff below look
>>> like?
>>>
>>> class GamePervAppModelColumns : public Gtk::TreeModelColumnRecord
>>> {
>>> public:
>>>   GamePervAppModelColumns()
>>>     { add(mIcon); add(mszName); }
>>>
>>>   Gtk::TreeModelColumn<Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::Pixbuf> > mIcon;
>>>   Gtk::TreeModelColumn<Glib::ustring> mszName;
>>> };// end class GamePervAppModelColumns
>> GamePervAppModelColumns m_columns;
>>
>>> Then what about the view part ...
>>>
>>> mpGtkTreeView->append_column("Name", *pGdkPixbuf);
>> mpGtkTreeView->append_column("Name", m_columns.mszName;
>>
>>> I can't find the "demo's stock items part" you mentioned either. Where
>>> should I be looking for that?
>> In demos/gtk-demo/, in the tarball.

begin:vcard
fn:Robert Caryl
n:Caryl;Robert
org:Fiscal Systems, Inc.
adr:;;102 Commerce Circle;Madison;AL;35758;USA
email;internet:bob fis-cal com
title:Senior Software Design Engineer
tel;work:356-772-8920 X108
x-mozilla-html:TRUE