Re: Gtk::TreeView with Gtk::CellRendererPixbuf

> Hello folks,
>
> I've tried to get something going with this, I want a IM Roster
> basically, so I need an icon and a text label. How can I do this in
> GTKmm? Am I on the write lines mentioning the above classes? I have read
> up on the TreeView and ListStore classes et cetera, and I reckon I have
> most of what is needed. I think I just need an example to get the image
> part right.

Just use a Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::Pixbuf> for your model view and everything
should work automatically. Yes, it is a Gdk::CellRendererPixbuf that will
be created, and that's what to create if you want to set the view column
up manually. You should find plenty of examples of this - in the demo's
stock items part for instance.

www.openismus.com