Re: Gtk::TreeView with Gtk::CellRendererPixbuf

> It might help to know what your actual results are so that we know
> where to start looking.

Well, not much, an empty tree view, I'd expect a line of text to be
appended as per the line near the end of the constructor there.

The tree view just stays blank, so its hard to know what I might be
doing wrong, or what I might be forgetting to do.

Incidentally, I am still having trouble finding an example of a pixbuf
in a treeview, I'm told there is one in the gtk-demo folder, but I
couldn't find it.

Cheers for any help folks,

Gaz