Re: Which button is used on a drag?

On Tuesday 08 August 2006 22:59, Mark Tilford wrote:
[snip]

> Also, what's the best way to limit a drag to being within a single
> application?  I found the direct method of putting the PID in the
> TargetEntry; is there a better way?

The GTK+ function gtk_drag_dest_set()  takes as its third argument an array of
GtkTargetEntry structs by pointer (one for each drag/mime type employed, such
as text/plain and STRING).  Each struct has a member called "flag", which can
be passed (amongst other things) the GTK_TARGET_SAME_APP flag, which if
applied will cause the drag destination only to accept drops from the same
application.

I do not have easy access to gtkmm documentation at the moment but I assume
something similar can be done with Gtk::Widget::drag_dest_set().

Chris