Re: Which button is used on a drag?

On 8/8/06, Paul Davis <pjdavis engineering uiowa edu> wrote:

To clarify, Murray, isn't this part of the api reserved for
drag-and-drop events. The original poster didn't really specify d-n-d
behavior, and I'm mostly just curious for my own sake.  I've implemented
a click-and-drag type of functionality to provide a graphics type of
drawing.  Something I consider fundamentally different than d-n-d.

I should have been more precise in my original post.  I do only care
about distinguishing left-drag-and-drop from right-drag-and-drop; I
don't care about drags which go nowhere.

Also, what's the best way to limit a drag to being within a single
application?  I found the direct method of putting the PID in the
TargetEntry; is there a better way?