Re: Which button is used on a drag?

I should have been more precise in my original post.  I do only care
about distinguishing left-drag-A-onto-B from right-drag-A-onto-B; I
don't care about drags which go nowhere.

I looked over the documentation for Widget.  The appropriate functions were

virtual void Gtk::Widget::on_drag_data_get (const
Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::DragContext>&   	 context, SelectionData&
selection_data, guint info, guint time)

virtual void Gtk::Widget::on_drag_data_received (const
Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::DragContext>&   	 context, int x, int y,	const
SelectionData& selection_data, guint info, guint time)

I also looked through the docs for SelectionData and DragContext; I
couldn't find any way to get a Gdk::ModifierType, and I couldn't find
any description of the "info" parameter to the two functions.

Also, what's the best way to limit a drag to being within a single
application?  I found the direct method of putting the PID in the
TargetEntry; is there a better way?